IATA DIPLOMA CERTIFICATION
Our strategic partnership with IATA allows us to offer Internationally recognised IATA diplomas, through our workshops which will assist learners in completing the necessary modules effectively. The Travel Training Academy will serve as your your direct link to facilitate the registration process and any other support.
The IATA Diplomas are offered by IATA, through the Travel Training Academy, and are the most comprehensive travel and tourism training programmes designed for learners who wish to start a career in a travel agency or upgrade their professional competence as a Travel Consultant in the industry. The qualifications are recognised world-wide under the terms of the IATA Resolutions applicable to IATA’s accreditation of travel agents.
Why do an IATA course?
- It has global recognition with over 250 000 graduates worldwide
- IATA has more than 35 years of training experience
- The Travel Training Academy will assist you with workshops to successfully complete your Diploma
- The Diploma acquired will assist you to gain access to global employment opportunities
Three – level career path
Through the Travel Training Academy, IATA offers three different courses to ensure a three level career path.
- Foundation in Travel and Tourism Diploma
- Travel Consultant Diploma
- Management Diploma
- Each level of the IATA Diplomas above comprise of 2 examination papers, one theory and one Practical – usually Fares and Ticketing
- To pass each paper, you will need to score 60% and to qualify for a distinction you will need to score 85% or more in each paper
- Examinations are held in March and September each year
- There are maximum two attempts allowed in each paper
OVER AND ABOVE THESE DIPLOMAS WE WILL ALSO BE OFFERING SHORT COURSES THROUGH IATA DISTANCE LEARNING – COMING SOON!