This course will equip all learners with the practical skills and knowledge needed to develop their leadership skills in order to become confident and competent individuals who will turn their business units into successful and innovative teams.
At the end of this course, learners will gain an understanding of:
- Mental diversity – different thinking styles which have a direct influence on leadership and how these styles impact on team work
- Changing mental models and ethical behaviour – Beliefs, values and building on ethical power
- Management and Leadership – Situational Leadership, EQ, assertive communication, being the ideal role model and thinking ahead for future growth and development
- Handling a range of difficult business situations – dealing with criticism, resolving conflict situations using the Z model
- Performance Management – Identify and measure performance against standards. Planning, organising, giving and receiving feedback as well as managing underperformance.
- Motivating Your Team – What do people want from their jobs? The power of positive reinforcement and creating an atmosphere of motivation is discussed.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making – Generating ideas and solutions and solving team probems
Who is the target audience?
Anyone working in travel at any level
Upon completion, learners will receive a CBM Certificate of Completion
On site at Randpark Classroom
Off site at client’s specified venue
Owner and Facilitator at HPD Consultants – Human Potential Development
Carol entered into a career in Human Development in 1991 and expanded into starting her own consultancy, HPD Consultants (Human Potential Development) in 1996 – specialising in skills. She is also an HBDI (Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument) practitioner and facilitator. Having been the proud owner of three highly successful companies she has gained valuable experience in various managerial, administrative and customer care functions. Carol’s vision is to play a significant role in the successes of all people that cross her path.