Understanding how we communicate is the first step to actively managing our daily business communication. This course, which includes a Dr Kobus Neethling’s NBI profile for each delegate, will allow the learner to understand their own thinking and communication preferences and help identify and adapt this to the style of others. This will result in increased efficiency, reduced conflict and a better performance within your teams.
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Assess the vital role communication plays in organisation success.
- Understand the neuroscience behind communication and its significance
- Understand your dominant thinking and communication style – and the impact of this on those you interact with
- Learn to pick up and approprietely respond to communication cues from others
- Learn how to take appropriate communication risks that will help you to build long term trust.
- Understand how communication styles influence the confidence in a business relationship
- Discover the communication behaviours you have to avoid at all costs.
Who is the target audience?
Anyone in the travel industry who would like to improve their business communication skills.
Upon completion, learners will receive a Travel Training Academy Certificate of Completion
On site at Randpark Classroom
Off site at client’s specified venue
Owner and Facilitator at HPD Consultants – Human Potential Development
Carol entered into a career in Human Development in 1991 and expanded into starting her own consultancy, HPD Consultants (Human Potential Development) in 1996 – specialising in skills. She is also an HBDI (Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument) practitioner and facilitator. Having been the proud owner of three highly successful companies she has gained valuable experience in various managerial, administrative and customer care functions. Carol’s vision is to play a significant role in the successes of all people that cross her path.