This course is designed to equip learners to manage, operate and sustain their ITC business profitably and efficiently.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the difference between your proposition and target audience
- Map out your business plan and forecast
- Set up your ITC business
- Develop your go-to-market plan and marketing strategy
- Gain knowledge on pitches, proposals and contracts
- Count the money and keep it all going – Finance and procedures
- Expand your business and partner with the right host agency for you
What is the target audience?
Any travel consultant wishing to start their own travel business or existing ITC’s wanting to learn more
Upon completion, learners will receive a Travel Training Academy Certificate of Completion.
On site at Befordview Classroom
Off site at client’s specified venue
Helena de Nobrega
Helena is a seasoned travel industry expert with over 35 years in the business. Not only has she worked in all areas of travel, she has also been a trainer for the industry for many years at Galileo and a lecturer at Wits University on travel and tourism. She also owned her own Travel College for 11 years for pre-vocational learners.
Helena has been running her own travel company for the last 16 years, with a very hands-on approach to the entire business. From marketing, to selling, to forecasting, to finance, she’s done it all and hopes to share her knowledge and experiences with you throughout this course.