This course is designed to equip learners with an understanding of management roles and responsibilities in the Travel Industry. This course is based on Distance Learning with a workshop to facilitate learner outcomes.
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Find out more about management roles and responsibilities in the travel industry
- Motivate and inspire employees
- Improve your negotiation skills
- Understand how to provide special interest travel and tour production.
- Arrange and understand meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions.
- Differentiate between marketing and sales and how to apply it in the travel industry.
- Understand financial accounting and administration in a travel office.
- Understand the importance of technology in the travel industry.
Any manager, team leader or supervisor in the travel industry
Who is the target audience?
Managers or staff in a supervisory role in travel
Upon completion, learners will receive an IATA Management Diploma
Distance Learning with workshops