This course is designed to to provide learners with techniques on mastering the ART of Selling and Closing the deal with corporate clients and retaining these clients, in a partnership as opposed to a supplier. This course is a comprehensive 5 day course which is powerful and interactive and guarantees results.
At the end of the course, learners will gain an understanding of:
- Where are you in the market and where do you fit in – Understanding that your business is Unique
- How to position your product in a competitive environment
- Selling vs Listening – Which one are you?
- Sales is a Process 1 to 10
- When to close or next stepping
- EQ – Understanding buying signals and what’s behind the question
- Effective Sales Presentations
- Practical Sales Techniques through role-playing
- After the Sale
Must have worked in a sales role for a minimum of 2 years
Who is the target audience?
Business Development Managers in a travel company
Upon completion, learners will receive a Travel Training Academy Certificate of Completion.
On site at Randpark Classroom
Off site at client’s specified venue
Jason has over 20 years of commercial sales experience, having run successful sales teams across various industries. An innovator, highly motivational and charismatic, he has taught and mentored many people in the travel industry. With his practical knowledge of the industry, Jason has developed and tailor made this course just for the Travel Training Academy.