This course is designed to improve the way learners answer the phone professionally and eliminate any annoying telephone habits. You will learn how to sound good, look professional, greet visitors competently and give the very best “first impression” to callers or visitors.
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Create the best first impression over the phone
- Develop your professional telephone voice by using a simple 5 step process
- Analyse your current telephone style to identify and eliminate any habits that may annoy customers or suppliers
- Understand and apply Emotional Intelligence (EQ) when dealing with different personality types – face to face or on the phone
- Handle multiple calls and dealing with impatient people without becoming stressed or intolerant
- Deliver great customer service over the phone
- Apply practical tips that really help when putting callers on hold or screening calls for a manager
- Professional dress, image and face to face contact
Who is the target audience?
Receptionists, frontline or executive support staff in the travel industry
Upon completion, learners will receive a Travel Training Academy Certificate of Completion
On site at Randpark Classroom
Off site at client’s specified venue
Owner and Facilitator at HPD Consultants – Human Potential Development
Carol entered into a career in Human Development in 1991 and expanded into starting her own consultancy, HPD Consultants (Human Potential Development) in 1996 – specialising in skills. She is also an HBDI (Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument) practitioner and facilitator. Having been the proud owner of three highly successful companies she has gained valuable experience in various managerial, administrative and customer care functions. Carol’s vision is to play a significant role in the successes of all people that cross her path.