This course is designed to equip learners with the skills to dramatically improve their time management through better planning, prioritising, delegating, controlling the environment, understanding themselves and identifying what they should change about their habits, routines and attitude.
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Assess their priorities and workload
- Apply the Pareto Principle to their work as an effective self-assessment tool
- Prioritising activities into long and short term goals
- Classing activities as urgent, important, both or neither and allocating time accordingly
- Learning to say “no”politely and constructively and mastering the art of delegation
- Understand procrastination and sharpening your decision-making process
- Become aware of productivity devices, programmes and gimmiks that waste time
- Learn how to keep energy levels up
- Plan your time, develop a time plan and protect it
Who is the target audience?
Anyone in the travel industry that needs assistance with Time Management
Upon completion, learners will receive a Travel Training Academy Certificate of Completion
On site at Randpark Classroom
Off site at client’s specified venue
Owner and Facilitator at HPD Consultants – Human Potential Development
Carol entered into a career in Human Development in 1991 and expanded into starting her own consultancy, HPD Consultants (Human Potential Development) in 1996 – specialising in skills. She is also an HBDI (Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument) practitioner and facilitator. Having been the proud owner of three highly successful companies she has gained valuable experience in various managerial, administrative and customer care functions. Carol’s vision is to play a significant role in the successes of all people that cross her path.