This course is designed to equip learners with more advanced travel industry knowledge and fares knowledge with an emphasis on Selling Skills. It is a Distance Learning course with workshops to facilitate learners outcomes.
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Identify and consult on popular international travel and tourism destinations
- Advise on modes of transportation, accommodation and tours
- Understand IATA resolutions that apply to accredited travel agencies
- Construct complex fares and manage changes to electronic tickets
- Understand law and regulations in the travel industry
- Gain knowledge on geography for travel planning Level 2
- Understand Air Fares and Ticketing
Worked in travel as a consultant for minimum of 2 years
Who is the target audience?
Intermediate or senior travel consultants who wish to gain an International qualification.
Upon completion, learners will receive an IATA Travel Consultant Diploma
Distance Learning with workshops