This course is designed to equip learners with the basic travel industry knowledge and fares knowledge required to manage travel in your company. The course will include the full range of basics – travel fares, suppliers safety, policy, trends, performance, buying effectively and much more. This course will give you a better understanding of business travel management.
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Understand how travel works – the fundamentals
- Managing the Supplier relationship and negotiation
- Security and Risk Management
- Travel Technology
- Managing your travel spend
- Measuring Success – Trends, Forecasting and Reporting Value
- Effective Buying skills – Getting the best deals for your company
- Working smart with your travel management company
Who is the target audience?
Corporate Travel Managers, Coordinators and Personal Assistants or anyone booking travel in a company
Upon completion, learners will receive a Travel Training Academy Certificate of Completion
On site at Randpark Classroom
Off site at client’s specified venue
Claire has over 19 years of experience in the travel industry. Her broad skill set includes airline knowledge, travel management company experience, an understanding of corporate travel from a selling and buying perspective, coupled with training experience.
Clare was the travel manager at Barlow for many years where she gained extensive experience in corporate travel solutions. Clare is thorough and meticulous and will assist you to run your travel department in the most effective manner.