This course is designed to provide learners with the necessary skills of blending sales and service, in order to provide the customer with a unique buying experience, and in turn benefit the travel company’s profits with upskilled travel professionals.
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Grasp the different approaches to selling and how to sell travel effectively
- Understand the challenges the internet and other competitors pose and how to overcome these challenges
- Identify customer needs and core messages to convey
- Qualify a customer and use upselling techniques to create a unique buying experience
- Master the sales process from start to closing the deal
- Learn to sell via email by applying email etiquette and selling skills to all your emails
- Gain knowledge and insights on selling travel over telephone or face to face
- Acquire valuable business writing skills
Who is the target audience?
Consultants at all levels in the travel company.
On site at Randpark Classroom
Off site at client’s specified venue
Helena de Nobrega
Helena is a seasoned travel industry expert with over 35 years in the business. Not only has she worked in all areas of travel, she has also been a trainer for the industry for many years at Galileo and a lecturer at Wits University on travel and tourism. She also owned her own Travel College for 11 years for pre-vocational learners.
After seeing a lack of skills in the industry, she developed this course for travel consultants at all levels hoping to uplift their skills set.
Her stature in the industry is one that most travel professionals strive for and as a facilitator she hopes to inspire many more learners.
Upon completion, learners will receive a Travel Training Academy Certificate of completion.